In one of the most significant tests of autonomous systems under development by the Department of Defense, the Strategic Capabilities Office, partnering with Naval Air Systems Command, successfully demonstrated one of the world’s largest micro-drone swarms at China Lake, California.
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- Wargaming at the Naval Postgraduate School Journal Article
- Defense Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Catalog: 2017 Update CSIAC Webinar
- Keys to Successful DoD Software Project Execution Journal Article
- Microsoft Just Won This Giant Support Deal With the US Department of Defense Digest Article