In one of the most significant tests of autonomous systems under development by the Department of Defense, the Strategic Capabilities Office, partnering with Naval Air Systems Command, successfully demonstrated one of the world’s largest micro-drone swarms at China Lake, California.
- ‘Sea Hunter’, a Drone Ship with no Crew, Just Joined the U.S. Navy Fleet Digest Article
- Navy Plans to Spend $100 Million on Cyber Through New Other Transaction Authority Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Defense Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Catalog: 2017 Update CSIAC Webinar