In one of the most significant tests of autonomous systems under development by the Department of Defense, the Strategic Capabilities Office, partnering with Naval Air Systems Command, successfully demonstrated one of the world’s largest micro-drone swarms at China Lake, California.
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Defense Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Catalog: 2017 Update CSIAC Webinar
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article