Researchers from Kaspersky Lab have uncovered the first ever Arabic language advanced persistent threat (APT) group.
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- PowerDuke: Widespread Post-Election Spear Phishing Campaigns Targeting Think Tanks and NGOs Digest Article
- New Decryptor Unlocks CRYPTXXX V3 Files Digest Article
- Ransomware Gives Free Decryption Keys to Victims Who Infect Others Digest Article
- Kaspersky to US: Check Our Source Code Digest Article