Program to share threat information was opened to state and local government last year, but few seem to be aware of it.
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- The NSA (yes, that NSA) has a Github account now Digest Article
- Siemens and ISA Partnership Fosters Cybersecurity Awareness Digest Article
- IBM Opens New Cambridge, MA Security Headquarters with Massive Cyber Range Digest Article
- US Oil and Gas Firms Woefully Exposed to Cyber Threats Digest Article