Program to share threat information was opened to state and local government last year, but few seem to be aware of it.
- The NSA (yes, that NSA) has a Github account now Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Maine Program Aims to Get Girls Interested in Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Siemens and ISA Partnership Fosters Cybersecurity Awareness Digest Article