Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas this week will meet with senior Chinese officials to discuss the implementation of a series of cybersecurity agreements reached during President Xi Jinping’s state visit in September.
- U.S. Reaches Deal to Keep China’s ZTE in Business: Congressional Aide Digest Article
- U.S. Bans American Companies From Selling to Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- Senators Express Concern Over Trump’s Decision to Scrap Top Cyber Post Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article