Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas this week will meet with senior Chinese officials to discuss the implementation of a series of cybersecurity agreements reached during President Xi Jinping’s state visit in September.
- U.S. Bans American Companies From Selling to Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Digest Article
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Chinese Hackers Hit U.S. Firms Linked to South China Sea Dispute Digest Article