Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas this week will meet with senior Chinese officials to discuss the implementation of a series of cybersecurity agreements reached during President Xi Jinping’s state visit in September.
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- US Officials Are Warning About a Russian Cybersecurity Company’s US Government Ties Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article