The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is peppering U.S. businesses – mostly banks and energy firms with cyberattacks to test their digital defenses. The little-known program, offered to companies free of charge, is part of an ongoing effort to help critical infrastructure companies bolster their cybersecurity.
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Cyber Risks Loom for Energy Sector Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article