The Department of Homeland Security is poised to ditch all records from a controversial network monitoring system called Einstein that are at least three years old, but not for security reasons.
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- Most Major US Agencies Are Now Feeding the Federal Cyber Threat Dashboard Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article