The Department of Homeland Security is poised to ditch all records from a controversial network monitoring system called Einstein that are at least three years old, but not for security reasons.
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article