The Department of Homeland Security is poised to ditch all records from a controversial network monitoring system called Einstein that are at least three years old, but not for security reasons.
- Congress Allows Rule Permitting Mass Hacking by Government to Take Effect Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article