The hacker groups known as Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear have been tracked for years by cybersecurity specialists — almost all of whom long accepted the detailed, public pattern of evidence linking them to Russian intelligence, including technical indicators-of-compromise.
- Critiques of the DHS/FBI’s GRIZZLY STEPPE Report Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- US Officials Are Warning About a Russian Cybersecurity Company’s US Government Ties Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article