The Network Mapping System (NeMS), developed by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, is a software-based tool that tells users what is connected to their network so that they know what needs to be protected.
- US Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Milestone Digest Article
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- Cyber Science and Technology at the Army Research Laboratory Journal Article
- CSIAC Webinar – eMASS, the True Story – Chat Log Information Page
- Researchers Uncover Maze of Hidden Backdoors in European Embassy and Ministry Systems Digest Article