The Network Mapping System (NeMS), developed by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, is a software-based tool that tells users what is connected to their network so that they know what needs to be protected.
- Berkeley Lab ‘Minimalist Machine Learning’ Algorithms Analyze Images From Very Little Data Digest Article
- Cybersecurity of DoD Critical Infrastructure CSIAC Webinar
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 2: October 9-13 Information Page