Automated Information Sharing (AIS) will connect participating organizations to allow bidirectional sharing of cyber threat indicators, as well as the sharing of threat indicators partners have observed in their own networks.
- Facebook Bug Set 14 Million Users’ Sharing Settings to Public Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- DISA Modernizes SIPRNet Delivery, Increases Mission Partner Savings Digest Article
- Open AWS S3 Bucket Exposes Private Info on Thousands of Fedex Customers Digest Article
- Meeting DFARS Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Compliance Standards for Federal Contractors CSIAC Webinar