Andy Ozment, assistant secretary of the Department of Homeland Security‘s Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, says federal agencies are starting to fully acknowledge the importance of cybersecurity and cyber-risk management, Federal News Radio reported Friday.
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- Legacy IT Makes Federal Agencies Less Secure, Study Says Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Must Become Core Function of Agencies in Next Administration, Commission Says Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document