Andy Ozment, assistant secretary of the Department of Homeland Security‘s Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, says federal agencies are starting to fully acknowledge the importance of cybersecurity and cyber-risk management, Federal News Radio reported Friday.
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Most Major US Agencies Are Now Feeding the Federal Cyber Threat Dashboard Digest Article
- White House: Federal Agencies Remain Highly Vulnerable to Data Breaches Three Years After OPM Digest Article
- U.S. Government Contractors Score Poorly on Cyber Risk Tests Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article