DoD’s DIB CS/IA program is a voluntary program to enhance and supplement DIB participants’ capabilities to safeguard DoD information that resides on, or transits, DIB unclassified information systems.
- Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations (NIST SP800-171 Revision 1) CSIAC Webinar
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- The GenCyber Program Video Podcast
- The Insider Threat: An Introduction to Detecting and Deterring an Insider Spy Reference Document
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article