DoD’s DIB CS/IA program is a voluntary program to enhance and supplement DIB participants’ capabilities to safeguard DoD information that resides on, or transits, DIB unclassified information systems.
- Marking Controlled Unclassified Information Rev 1.1 (Marking Handbook) Reference Document
- Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations (NIST SP800-171 Revision 1) CSIAC Webinar
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- Sharing Cyber Threat Information Digest Article
- The Insider Threat: An Introduction to Detecting and Deterring an Insider Spy Reference Document