The Defense Information Systems Agency has given Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) approval to BlackBerry’s containerization solution for Apple and Android devices.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- This New Text Bomb Crashes Most Mac and iOS Spps with a Single Unicode Symbol Digest Article
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article