The Defense Information Systems Agency has given Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) approval to BlackBerry’s containerization solution for Apple and Android devices.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Many Android VPN Apps Breaking Privacy Promises Digest Article