A new cyber assessment program, known as a Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI), focuses on providing combatant commands and federal agencies with a greater understanding of the operational risk their missions face because of their cybersecurity posture.
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- DHS Statement on the Issuance of Binding Operational Directive 17-01 Digest Article
- DOD’s Classified Mobility Program Pilots Use of Tablets Digest Article