A new cyber assessment program, known as a Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI), focuses on providing combatant commands and federal agencies with a greater understanding of the operational risk their missions face because of their cybersecurity posture.
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article