The Defense Information Systems Agency is tripling the contract time and quintupling the financial ceiling for the replacement of its government-operated MilCloud service.
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article
- JEDI Will Be Just One of Many Clouds, Says Pentagon’s No. 2 Digest Article
- DISA Modernizes SIPRNet Delivery, Increases Mission Partner Savings Digest Article
- Army Hits Homerun With Cybersecurity Scorecard Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article