In a time of budgetary constraints, DISA has acquired $9.7 million from the DOD Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP) to fund innovative technologies in support of the American warfighter.
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article
- $3.2 Million HIPAA Fine: An Analysis Digest Article
- DISA Cyber Program Focuses on Operational Risk Digest Article
- DOD’s Classified Mobility Program Pilots Use of Tablets Digest Article