In a time of budgetary constraints, DISA has acquired $9.7 million from the DOD Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP) to fund innovative technologies in support of the American warfighter.
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article
- How to Steal $500 Million in Cryptocurrency Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article
- DISA Modernizes SIPRNet Delivery, Increases Mission Partner Savings Digest Article