Malwarebytes security researcher Hasherezade has dissected the most recent version of the DMA Locker ransomware, which she claims made important strides in improving quality overall and getting ready for a massive distribution campaign.
- New Satan Ransomware Available Through a Ransomware as a Service Digest Article
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article