Here’s another reason to pay attention to patching your Linux systems against the Dirty COW vulnerability: it can be used to escape Docker containers.
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article
- Security Vulnerability Puts Linux Kernel at Risk Digest Article
- Kali Linux Now in Windows Store, but Defender Flags Its Packages as Threats! Digest Article
- A Decade Old Unix/Linux/BSD Root Privilege-Escalation Bug Discovered Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article