The Defense Department has awarded a contract to HackerOne and Synack to create a new contract vehicle for DoD components and the services to launch their own ”bug bounty” challenges, similar to the “Hack the Pentagon” pilot program, with the ultimate objective to normalize the crowd-sourced approach to digital defenses, Pentagon officials announced today.
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- JEDI Will Be Just One of Many Clouds, Says Pentagon’s No. 2 Digest Article
- Pentagon Bans Personal Devices from Classified Areas Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- New Undersecretary Griffin Asserts Role as Pentagon’s R&D Leader Digest Article