The Defense Department has awarded a contract to HackerOne and Synack to create a new contract vehicle for DoD components and the services to launch their own ”bug bounty” challenges, similar to the “Hack the Pentagon” pilot program, with the ultimate objective to normalize the crowd-sourced approach to digital defenses, Pentagon officials announced today.
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Air Force Issues Challenge to “Hack the Air Force” Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- New Undersecretary Griffin Asserts Role as Pentagon’s R&D Leader Digest Article