The mobile rush raises legal questions and blurs the line between work and private time, and already some governments have acted swiftly in ensuring employers don’t ask too much of employees.
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Isolated, Air-Gapped Cypto-Wallets Hacked Digest Article
- DOD’s Classified Mobility Program Pilots Use of Tablets Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- First Evidence That Social Bots Play a Major Role in Spreading Fake News Digest Article