The mobile rush raises legal questions and blurs the line between work and private time, and already some governments have acted swiftly in ensuring employers don’t ask too much of employees.
- DOD’s Classified Mobility Program Pilots Use of Tablets Digest Article
- First Evidence That Social Bots Play a Major Role in Spreading Fake News Digest Article
- New Report: Into the Gray Zone: The Private Sector and Active Defense Against Cyber Threats Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- Making Sense of Cybersecurity Qualifications Digest Article