The Defense Department’s innovation outpost in Silicon Valley is hosting an information meeting with U.S. Army and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency officials to highlight potential contracting opportunities.
- Secretary Carter Announces DIUx Presence in Austin, Texas Digest Article
- Beyond Plan B: Army Embraces Broad Cyber Program Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- The Army Can Now Stop Enemy Tanks In Their Tracks Without Firing A Shot Digest Article
- A Government Study Found DJI Drone, Banned by US Army, Kept Data Safe Digest Article