The Defense Department’s innovation outpost in Silicon Valley is hosting an information meeting with U.S. Army and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency officials to highlight potential contracting opportunities.
- Defense Secretary Mattis Sees Growth for Silicon Valley Defense Unit Digest Article
- Army Hits Homerun With Cybersecurity Scorecard Digest Article
- ‘Sea Hunter’, a Drone Ship with no Crew, Just Joined the U.S. Navy Fleet Digest Article
- New Undersecretary Griffin Asserts Role as Pentagon’s R&D Leader Digest Article
- A Government Study Found DJI Drone, Banned by US Army, Kept Data Safe Digest Article