U.S. CYBERCOM’s Cyber Guard and Cyber Flag programs have one drawback: They aren’t scalable training events.
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article