The familiar Common Access Card, though it may still be used for physical access, will be replaced for login by multi-factor authentication including biometrics and behavioral characteristics.
- Signcryption for Biometric Security Journal Article
- Hackers Using iCloud’s Find My iPhone Feature to Remotely Lock Macs and Demand Ransom Payments Digest Article
- Another Day, Another Mass Domain Hijacking Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article
- Security Researcher Says DirecTV Hardware Can Be Easily Hacked Digest Article