Although the Joint Program Office maintains the F-35 program remains on track, the Pentagon’s top weapons tester recently raised concerns that the fifth-generation fighter jet’s software development could fall behind.
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- Development and Transition of the SEI Software Assurance Curriculum Journal Article
- Engineering Software Assurance into Weapons Systems During the DoD Acquisition Life Cycle Journal Article