Although the Joint Program Office maintains the F-35 program remains on track, the Pentagon’s top weapons tester recently raised concerns that the fifth-generation fighter jet’s software development could fall behind.
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article
- Development and Transition of the SEI Software Assurance Curriculum Journal Article
- Software Assurance in The Agile Software Development Lifecycle Journal Article
- Securing Systems through Software Reliability Engineering Journal Article
- Elon Musk and AI Experts Urge U.N. to Ban Artificial Intelligence in Weapons Digest Article