While DoD has hit several milestones along the way, a lack of a coordinated effort on the part of the CIO office and U.S. Cyber Command prevented an enterprise-wide switchover, according to an inspector general report from December 2014 that was recently made public.
- Crims Shut Off Ukraine Power in Wide-ranging Anniversary Hacks Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Six Big Vendors Dominate a Fragmented Federal Cyber Market, Numbers Show Digest Article
- Defense Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Catalog: 2017 Update CSIAC Webinar
- Development and Transition of the SEI Software Assurance Curriculum Journal Article