While DoD has hit several milestones along the way, a lack of a coordinated effort on the part of the CIO office and U.S. Cyber Command prevented an enterprise-wide switchover, according to an inspector general report from December 2014 that was recently made public.
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- Defense Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Catalog: 2017 Update CSIAC Webinar
- AF Installation Cyberattack Plans Tested During National Grid Exercise Digest Article
- Estonia Government Locks Down ID Smartcards: Refresh or Else Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article