In a landmark move, the Justice Department on Wednesday indicted four men, including two Russian spies, for hacking into Yahoo and stealing data on 500 million users.
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- How Did Yahoo Get Breached? Employee Got Spear Phished, FBI Suggests Digest Article
- Group That Monitors Ukraine Conflict Suffers Cyberattack Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article