In a landmark move, the Justice Department on Wednesday indicted four men, including two Russian spies, for hacking into Yahoo and stealing data on 500 million users.
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Shuts Down All Offices Amid Ongoing Facebook Crisis Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- We Tested Equifax’s Data Breach Checker — And It’s Basically Useless Digest Article