The recently revealed Dragonfly (Havex) malware is likely targeting the pharmaceutical sector, not the energy sector as previously believed, according to Belden.
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article