The participants had to elaborate use cases for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in the business, defense and national economy. I think the outcomes would be good for us to know.
- ‘Sea Hunter’, a Drone Ship with no Crew, Just Joined the U.S. Navy Fleet Digest Article
- New Undersecretary Griffin Asserts Role as Pentagon’s R&D Leader Digest Article
- Defending Against Cyberwar: How the Cybersecurity Elite Are Working to Prevent a Digital Apocalypse Digest Article
- DARPA Funds Development of New Type of Processor Digest Article
- The Army Can Now Stop Enemy Tanks In Their Tracks Without Firing A Shot Digest Article