The Duqu 2.0 malware tool used in the recently disclosed attack against security vendor Kaspersky Lab shows a level of sophistication rarely seen in malicious software, security researchers said.
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article
- Beware of Windows/MacOS/Linux Virus Spreading Through Facebook Messenger Digest Article