Cyber attackers crippled the Dutch government’s main websites for most of Tuesday and back-up plans proved ineffective, exposing the vulnerability of critical infrastructure at a time of heightened concern about online security.
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article
- DHS Focusing Efforts on Strengthening Protection of Critical Infrastructure, Dot-Gov Sites Digest Article
- What You Need to Know About the Phones That Were Secretly Sending Data to China Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article