Cyber attackers crippled the Dutch government’s main websites for most of Tuesday and back-up plans proved ineffective, exposing the vulnerability of critical infrastructure at a time of heightened concern about online security.
- Dutch Spies Watched as Russians Hacked US Democrats: Report Digest Article
- D-Link Middle East “DLink-MEA” Website is Secretly Mining Cryptocurrencies Digest Article
- Critical Infrastructure More Vulnerable Than Ever Before Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article