Check Point’s mobile security research team discovered a vulnerability in Android that affects phones, tablets and devices made by major manufacturers including LG, Samsung, HTC and ZTE. The team disclosed its findings during a briefing session at Black Hat USA 2015.
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Another Day, Another Mass Domain Hijacking Digest Article