A closely watched email privacy bill is struggling in the Senate and could be at risk of stalling, despite unanimous passage in the House.
- NIST Releases Draft Update of the Risk Management Framework: Special Publication 800-37 Revision 2 Reference Document
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Data Privacy Day – Fostering a Culture of Privacy Awareness at Work Information Page
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast