A closely watched email privacy bill is struggling in the Senate and could be at risk of stalling, despite unanimous passage in the House.
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast
- Data Privacy Day – January 28 Information Page
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article