Countries are increasingly dependent on the security of maritime energy infrastructure, which is vulnerable to a range of well-known risks and threats, including terrorist attacks, piracy and natural disasters. More recently, concerns about the potential consequences of cyber attacks have become more widespread.
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Cybersecurity of DoD Critical Infrastructure CSIAC Webinar
- Researcher: Metadata the ‘Most Potent Weapon’ Against Critical Infrastructure Security Digest Article
- Challenges to Critical Infrastructure Video Podcast
- A Government Study Found DJI Drone, Banned by US Army, Kept Data Safe Digest Article