Two-Factor Authentication or 2FA adds an extra step of entering a random passcode sent to you via an SMS or call when you log in to your account as an added layer of protection.
- Hackers Using iCloud’s Find My iPhone Feature to Remotely Lock Macs and Demand Ransom Payments Digest Article
- Signcryption for Biometric Security Journal Article
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article
- Creating an Account Video Podcast
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article