The Energy Department wants to know whether it’s feasible to build a system of reserve power transformers, in case the nation’s power systems are virtually or physically infiltrated.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article