Last week two research groups, one at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in Boulder, Col., and one at the University of Oxfordreported experiments in which particles of different species were entangled for the first time.
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document
- Corkscrew Light Beams Could Lead to Practical Quantum Computers Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Meeting DFARS Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Compliance Standards for Federal Contractors CSIAC Webinar