Equifax has identified 2.4 million victims of its massive 2017 data breach that were not previously counted in the number of people affected by the hack, the credit bureau announced Thursday.
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- OnePlus Says up to 40,000 Customers Were Affected by Credit Card Security Breach Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article