A new proposal in the European Union would locally address many of the controversies over an international export control agreement that includes the United States.
- New Changes To Wassenaar Arrangement Export Controls Will Benefit Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Experts Warn Congress of Ongoing Russian Information Warfare Against Europe Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- Challenges in Applying the Law of Armed Conflict to Cyberwar Reference Document