A new proposal in the European Union would locally address many of the controversies over an international export control agreement that includes the United States.
- New Changes To Wassenaar Arrangement Export Controls Will Benefit Cybersecurity Digest Article
- U.S. Charges Iranians for Global Cyber Attacks on Behalf of Tehran Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Update on Twitter’s Review of the 2016 U.S. Election Digest Article