A new proposal in the European Union would locally address many of the controversies over an international export control agreement that includes the United States.
- Experts Warn Congress of Ongoing Russian Information Warfare Against Europe Digest Article
- US Fails to Renegotiate Arms Control Rule for Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- U.S.-U.K. Cyber Agreement Opens Doors for Both Nations Digest Article
- Report Details Missed Opportunities to Stop OPM Cyber Breach Digest Article