A new proposal in the European Union would locally address many of the controversies over an international export control agreement that includes the United States.
- Experts Warn Congress of Ongoing Russian Information Warfare Against Europe Digest Article
- US Fails to Renegotiate Arms Control Rule for Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- Challenges in Applying the Law of Armed Conflict to Cyberwar Reference Document
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article