The chief of Europe’s top airline safety agencies warned that cyber-criminals could hack into critical systems on an airplane from the ground.
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Autosploit Marries Shodan, Metasploit, Puts IoT Devices at Risk Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article