An influential group of European neuroscientists is threatening to boycott the Human Brain Project (HBP), the hugely ambitious plan to map the entire human brain in computer models that is slated to receive up to 1 billion Euros in funding from the European Union and its member countries.
- Artificial Neurons Compute Faster Than the Human Brain Digest Article
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- Experts Warn Congress of Ongoing Russian Information Warfare Against Europe Digest Article
- Trying to Turn Cores Into Neurons, Start-Up Poaches Intel Chief Scientist Digest Article
- How Machine Learning is Helping Neuroscientists Crack Our Neural Code Digest Article