A total of 1,000,000 Android device users around the world encountered dangerous software between August 2013 and July 2014, according to the results of a survey carried out by Kaspersky Lab and INTERPOL. In fact, this period was the peak of cyber attacks registered in recent years.
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- The Next Big Cyber-Attack Vector: APIs Digest Article