A total of 1,000,000 Android device users around the world encountered dangerous software between August 2013 and July 2014, according to the results of a survey carried out by Kaspersky Lab and INTERPOL. In fact, this period was the peak of cyber attacks registered in recent years.
- What Tallinn Manual 2.0 Teaches Us About The New Cyber Order Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article
- Kaspersky to US: Check Our Source Code Digest Article