The United States Air Force has awarded an $18.8 million contract for digital defense software to Endgame, the cybersecurity firm told Fortune.
- Army Research Lab Awards $25 Million Contract for Internet of Battlefield Things Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- How to Steal $500 Million in Cryptocurrency Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article