Quantum computers are a fundamentally different sort of computer that take advantage of aspects of quantum physics to solve certain sorts of problems dramatically faster than conventional computers can.
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Quantum Computer Learns to ‘See’ Trees Digest Article
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- With New Microsoft Breakthroughs, General Purpose Quantum Computing Moves Closer to Reality Digest Article
- Supercomputer Simulation Offers Peek at the Future of Quantum Computers Digest Article