Quantum computers are a fundamentally different sort of computer that take advantage of aspects of quantum physics to solve certain sorts of problems dramatically faster than conventional computers can.
- Securing Tomorrow’s Information Through Post-Quantum Cryptography Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- With New Microsoft Breakthroughs, General Purpose Quantum Computing Moves Closer to Reality Digest Article