The study to be published Friday and another published on Wednesday add evidence to complaints by officials in France, Germany and the United States that Russia is trying to replicate its cyber-powered election meddling in American politics.
- Update on Twitter’s Review of the 2016 U.S. Election Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- First Evidence That Social Bots Play a Major Role in Spreading Fake News Digest Article