The study to be published Friday and another published on Wednesday add evidence to complaints by officials in France, Germany and the United States that Russia is trying to replicate its cyber-powered election meddling in American politics.
- New Center to Combat Disinformation to be Built in Finland Digest Article
- U.S. Investigating Potential Covert Russian Plan to Disrupt November Elections Digest Article
- PowerDuke: Widespread Post-Election Spear Phishing Campaigns Targeting Think Tanks and NGOs Digest Article
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article