WikiLeaks published a trove of purported CIA files this week, renewing debate over government hacking and surveillance techniques. But many experts say the anti-secrecy group’s analysis of the data may have been intentionally misleading.
- FBI Prepares for New Hunt for WikiLeaks’ Source Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- Experts Warn Congress of Ongoing Russian Information Warfare Against Europe Digest Article
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- Hitachi Hackers Cashed in on Security Gaps in India’s Worst-ever Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article