WikiLeaks published a trove of purported CIA files this week, renewing debate over government hacking and surveillance techniques. But many experts say the anti-secrecy group’s analysis of the data may have been intentionally misleading.
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article