Cybercriminals use domain-generating algorithms to prevent their servers from being blacklisted or taken down.
- Another Day, Another Mass Domain Hijacking Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article
- 1.4 Billion Clear Text Credentials Discovered in a Single Database Digest Article
- Zyklon Password Stealer Exploits Microsoft Vulnerabilities via Spam Campaign Digest Article
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article