Physical keys are supposed to be more effective than mobile apps and SMS verification, because there’s no chance of phishing or man-in-the-middle attacks.
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- AES-256 Keys Sniffed in Seconds Using €200 of Kit a Few Inches Away Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- GM Bot Malware Campaign Targets 94 Mobile Banking Apps Digest Article
- House Adopting Cellphone Defense Measures Digest Article