Physical keys are supposed to be more effective than mobile apps and SMS verification, because there’s no chance of phishing or man-in-the-middle attacks.
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- In Android P, Google is Fixing Flaw That Let Apps Secretly Track Users for Years Digest Article
- Phishing – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- DHS Aims to Turn Mobile Devices into No Phishing Zones Digest Article
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article