“There’s a group of fake recruiters on LinkedIn mapping infosec people’s networks. Not sure what their goal is yet, just a heads-up to others,” Yonathan Klijnsma, a threat intelligence analyst working at Dutch infosec firm Fox-IT, warned via his Twitter account.
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article
- Dutch Spies Watched as Russians Hacked US Democrats: Report Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Republican Data Broker Exposes 198M Voter Records Digest Article