Experts say the security industry’s ‘blind trust’ may result in a new wave of security threats caused by fake SSL certificates, including man-in-the-middle and DNS attacks.
- First Evidence That Social Bots Play a Major Role in Spreading Fake News Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- The Blockchain Does Not Eliminate The Need For Trust Digest Article
- OnePlus Says up to 40,000 Customers Were Affected by Credit Card Security Breach Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article