Experts say the security industry’s ‘blind trust’ may result in a new wave of security threats caused by fake SSL certificates, including man-in-the-middle and DNS attacks.
- First Evidence That Social Bots Play a Major Role in Spreading Fake News Digest Article
- There’s a Sneaky New Google Chrome Hack That Tricks You Into Downloading a Fake ‘Font’ Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- Facebook Offers Extra Security with USB Key Support Digest Article
- The Blockchain Does Not Eliminate The Need For Trust Digest Article