Cisco’s Talos Group has spotted an email campaign impersonating Microsoft, offering potential victims an attachment that is supposedly a Windows 10 installer.
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- “Cyber Conflict” Decoy Document Used In Real Cyber Conflict Digest Article
- Beware of Windows/MacOS/Linux Virus Spreading Through Facebook Messenger Digest Article