The FBI and Apple could be heading for a new fight over access to a dead terrorist’s iPhone.
- Apple iCloud Hoards ‘Deleted’ Browser History Going Back More Than a Year Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Hackers Using iCloud’s Find My iPhone Feature to Remotely Lock Macs and Demand Ransom Payments Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Versus Hackers, Round One. Fight! Digest Article